Natural SystemsEstablish Minimum Flows and Minimum Water Levels (MFL) for Priority Water Bodies
- Implement the approved MFL priority list.
- Conduct scheduled MFL assessments.
- Maintain the District monitoring network to establish and assess MFLs.
- Develop new water resource value criteria to update and refine MFL methods.
Steward District Lands to Balance the Needs of Natural Resources and People
- Manage District lands to achieve the highest natural resource value possible.
- Implement and support the District Land Management Plan.
Preserve and Protect Water Resources
- Document permit mitigation and conservation easements in a GIS format.
Optimize Public Use of District Lands
- Optimize maintenance and restoration of District land and resources.
- Focus communication and outreach efforts on land management.