Date: Tuesday and Wednesday, May 21 and 22, 2019
Time: Day One 8:00 am - 5:00 pm / Day Two 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Location: Suwannee Room
Suwannee River Water Management District
9225 County Road 49
Live Oak, FL 32060
Registration: Click here to Register!!
Class Sponsor: Hal Lunsford, Lunsford Environmental, LLC
- Class Cost is $175 per student (registration site may charge a fee if a credit card is used).
- Class size limited to 30 attendees!
- Parking – Free in the public parking area, Lunch will be on your own each day
This two day training program is given in order to obtain qualification from the Florida Department of Environmental Protection’s Stormwater, Erosion, & Sedimentation Control Inspector Qualification Certificate Program. This class is for those involved in engineering, construction, inspections or environmental fields. Course manuals will be provided for each attendee to take home. Bring your own pens, highlighters, sticky notes, etc. as these will not be provided by the instructor. This class meets MS-4 requirement.
Sign-in begins at 8:00 a.m. on Day 1 and class begins promptly at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 5:00 p.m. The Day 2 class will begin at 8:30 a.m. and ends shortly after the proctored closed-book examination given at approximately 2:00 p.m. Passing score is 70% or greater. This qualification does not expire like other States.
- FL Licensed General Contractors will earn 8 hours CEUs
- FL Licensed Professional Engineers will earn 8 hours PDHs.
- FL Professional Engineer’s provide a copy of your passing certificate to the FBPE office.
- FL Association of Code Enforcement (FACE) officers earn up to 12 CEU's by providing a copy of your passing certificate to Susan Pruchnicki at UCF office, phone #: (407) 882-3960.
- FL Drinking Water and WWTP Operators – Earn 8 hours through DEP
- Certified Floodplain Managers (CFM) – ASFPM will grant 10 CECs